The Painters and Allied Trades District Council #35 are one of the most progressive union trades in terms of the Apprenticeship Application process, because they accept applications online.
The following are basic requirements needed to be eligible for apprenticeship:
– Must be 18 years of age or older.
– Must have a high school diploma, G.E.D. certificate, or a Job Corp completion.
– Valid Drivers License.
– Must be an American citizen of lawfully permitted to work in the United States.
– Must be physically able to perform work of the trade.
– Complete a favorable interview with an assigned DC #35 interviewer.
– Attend and successfully complete Apprentice Information Session.
– Pass a drug screening.
To apply click the link below!