- This event has passed.
FCA Affliliate Executives Conference
September 8, 2016 - September 9, 2016
Some of the discussion topics for the meeting include:
- FCA International Classic CBA Agreement: Attendees will review the draft language of FCA’s Classic CBA Agreement, which was created with the help of FCA’s legal counsel. Attendee input will be crucial to completing the final version.
- Project Management/Soft Skills Classes: Dennis Doran will speak to attendees about the project management and soft skills classes they can bring into their local areas to provide value to their members.
- Solutions Not Bailouts Update: FCA, a member of the Retirement Security Review Commission (since its 2013 inception), will provide attendees with an update on the current status of composite plan design as it affects unfunded liability. The latter half of 2016 will be a critical time for leveraging our industry to move this design forward.
- Quality Control/Assurance Programs: FCA will roll out its complimentary Quality Control/Assurance Programs that Affiliates can provide to their members for at no cost.
- Safety Program Update: FCA will provide Affiliates with an update on the FCA Safety Program, which includes toolbox talks, safety bulletins, safety webinars and a safety helpline.