We are the Painting & Finishing Employers Association of New England (PFEANE) and the Glass Employers Association of New England (GEANE). We created this site to benefit and promote union painting, finishing, and glass contractors in New England. This site is intended, not only for our members, but everyone that is interested in the construction industry.
For benefits like these, join PFEANE/GEANE now!Join Now
Want to Work for Our Contractors?
The Painters and Allied Trades District Council #35 are one of the most progressive union trades in terms of the Apprenticeship Application process, because they accept applications online.
The following are basic requirements needed to be eligible for apprenticeship:
– Must be 18 years of age or older.
– Must have a high school diploma, G.E.D. certificate, or a Job Corp completion.
– Valid Drivers License.
– Must be an American citizen of lawfully permitted to work in the United States.
– Must be physically able to perform work of the trade.
– Complete a favorable interview with an assigned DC #35 interviewer.
– Attend and successfully complete Apprentice Information Session.
– Pass a drug screening.
To apply click the link below!
MA Girls in the Trades Conference a Success!
May 17, 2018
The Massachusetts union labor and management communities came together for the 3rd annual "Girls in the Trades" conference. More than 500 young women came for a day of workshops, demonstrations, and a job fair to learn more about opportunities in the building trades. The goal is to increase young women's interest in productive, rewarding careers
Madison Park High School Labor Management Initiative
April 12, 2018
Check out pictures and video from our Labor Management Event (more…)